- Breed: Aussie Mix
- Gender: Male
- DOB: 2015-04-15
- Size: Medium
- Hair: Medium
- Small Child Friendly: Yes
Meet Monroe a sweet Aussie mix. He is about 2 years old and loves to play tug and fetch. He loves to go to work with his foster mom at a grooming shop. He loves meeting new dogs and gets along great with the 3 dogs in his foster home. He knows some great tricks and walks well on a leash. He is house broken and crate trained, but we have not felt the need to use the crate. He rides great in the car and he loves the 2 kids in his foster home. he is a great balance between play and relax. We just love Monroe and I hope he will find his forever home.
- Complete an adoption application and submit it. You will receive an onscreen confirmation we received it.
- Once your application is initially reviewed, we then contact your veterinarian and references. After that, a H.E.L.P. volunteer will contact you. Please be patient, this does take some time especially over a weekend. Please allow 24-72 hours for us to make contact with you.
- All members of the family must be present in order to adopt. We want to make sure it's a good fit for everyone!
- Because this is a life time commitment, once you meet the foster dog, there is a 24 hour waiting period for you to make sure that the fit is right for everyone. So many people see a cute face and want to take them home right away without really thinking about it. The waiting period also allows you to get supplies ready for your new one.
- We do not ship dogs within or out of the state.
- Puppies 12 months and younger are $300.
- Adult Dogs over 12 months and younger than 6 years old are $250.
- Senior Dogs over 6 years are $100.