- Breed: Mixed Breed
- Gender: Female
- DOB: 2017-02-05
- Size: Medium
- Hair: Short
- Small Child Friendly: Yes
- Cat Friendly: Yes
My name is Bindi, I am a mixed breed dog. We do not know what my parents were since we are from a shelter. My foster mom thinks I’m some type of hound/lab mix. The vet agrees that I will probably be a medium size dog. I love to play with my litter mates, and love to play with toys. Stuffed animals with squeaky toys are my favorite. I don’t know fear yet and I love to play with adult dogs, my problem is I think everyone loves me and I will run up to any dog. I love to run and chase and play with kids and I am very curious about cats. I will be ready for adoption after the 4/19/17.
- Complete an adoption application and submit it. You will receive an onscreen confirmation we received it.
- Once your application is initially reviewed, we then contact your veterinarian and references. After that, a H.E.L.P. volunteer will contact you. Please be patient, this does take some time especially over a weekend. Please allow 24-72 hours for us to make contact with you.
- All members of the family must be present in order to adopt. We want to make sure it's a good fit for everyone!
- Because this is a life time commitment, once you meet the foster dog, there is a 24 hour waiting period for you to make sure that the fit is right for everyone. So many people see a cute face and want to take them home right away without really thinking about it. The waiting period also allows you to get supplies ready for your new one.
- We do not ship dogs within or out of the state.
- Puppies 12 months and younger are $300.
- Adult Dogs over 12 months and younger than 6 years old are $250.
- Senior Dogs over 6 years are $100.