- Breed: Basset Mix
- Gender: Female
- DOB: 2012-02-14
- Size: Medium
- Hair: Short
Meet Myrtle a Bassett mix about 5 years old, weighing 40 #’s. She is spayed and fully vetted. Myrtle is such a sweet girl, we have all fallen in love with her. She is in a foster home with 5 dogs at the moment and my two children, 9 and 12 years old. She has never had an accident in my home and has been so easy. She will go in a crate but I have not used one or felt the need to. She likes to cuddle but not all the time. Myrtle does jump to greet but we are working on that and the pulling on leash. She is in great shape and has energy to walk! Myrtle will make the best companion dog for a very lucky family!
- Complete an adoption application and submit it. You will receive an onscreen confirmation we received it.
- Once your application is initially reviewed, we then contact your veterinarian and references. After that, a H.E.L.P. volunteer will contact you. Please be patient, this does take some time especially over a weekend. Please allow 24-72 hours for us to make contact with you.
- All members of the family must be present in order to adopt. We want to make sure it's a good fit for everyone!
- Because this is a life time commitment, once you meet the foster dog, there is a 24 hour waiting period for you to make sure that the fit is right for everyone. So many people see a cute face and want to take them home right away without really thinking about it. The waiting period also allows you to get supplies ready for your new one.
- We do not ship dogs within or out of the state.
- Puppies 12 months and younger are $300.
- Adult Dogs over 12 months and younger than 6 years old are $250.
- Senior Dogs over 6 years are $100.
- All dogs adopted through HELP who complete an obedience course within 4 months of adoption date will be reimbursed $50.